Communication provider in electronic document management plays no essential role. According to the Procedure (approved by Order of MF of Russia dated 25.04.2011 №50н), e-invoice interchange is conducted via electronic document management provider only. Provider records invoice receipt and issue dates, ensures document transfer safety, and guarantees their relevance in law, as well as acts as an independent third party in arguments and proceedings.
Другие вопросы рубрики «Questions and Answers»
- How does Diadoc ensure relevance in law for transferred documents?
- Which normative documents govern e-invoice interchange?
- How Diadoc transmits bleu stamp impression on e-documents?
- Shall we enter an agreement on electronic document flow with contractor in order to interchange documents in Diadoc?
- Shall we duplicate document transferred via Diadoc in paper form?
- How to submit documents to court?
- Which documents Provider submits to court in the case of proceeding?
- Is there any arbitration practice in the sphere of e-documents?
- Is it possible to submit documents to tax authority for check in e-form?
- How will cameral tax audit be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will field check be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will counter inspection be conducted for the company using e-documents? How we can submit documents to tax authority via Diadoc?
- Shall we enter an additional contract with contractors on e-document interchange?
- Can companies interchange documents if they are connected to different electronic document management operators? When does roaming appear?
- How to know what contractors are connected to Diadoc?