Legislation in force (for example, Federal law «On accounting», Tax and Civil Codes) stipulate generation of documents in paper as well as in electronic form. And it is not stated that paper copy is binding. If upon agreement of the parties a document was transferred via telecommunication channels, signed with digital e-signature, it is an original. All documents stated in Diadoc Rules may be transferred in e-form, without duplicating on paper, including invoices (since May, 23th 2012, when Order of FNS of Russia dated March, 5th 2012 № ММВ-7-6/138 comes in force).
Другие вопросы рубрики «Questions and Answers»
- How does Diadoc ensure relevance in law for transferred documents?
- What role does communication provider play in electronic document management? Is it possible to enter agreement with contractor and transmit documents via e-mail?
- Which normative documents govern e-invoice interchange?
- How Diadoc transmits bleu stamp impression on e-documents?
- Shall we enter an agreement on electronic document flow with contractor in order to interchange documents in Diadoc?
- How to submit documents to court?
- Which documents Provider submits to court in the case of proceeding?
- Is there any arbitration practice in the sphere of e-documents?
- Is it possible to submit documents to tax authority for check in e-form?
- How will cameral tax audit be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will field check be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will counter inspection be conducted for the company using e-documents? How we can submit documents to tax authority via Diadoc?
- Shall we enter an additional contract with contractors on e-document interchange?
- Can companies interchange documents if they are connected to different electronic document management operators? When does roaming appear?
- How to know what contractors are connected to Diadoc?