In argument between two parties provider acts as an independent party and may submit several documents to the court. List of documents submitted as evidence from the provider depends on the point of the case. For example if e-invoices are written evidence in the proceeding, then provider may submit process documents (confirmation of the provider, notification of buyer and seller, e-signature certificates). According to article 3 of Code of arbitration procedure e-document are equated to written evidence that is why all documents can be submitted in e-form id court is equipped to receive them.
Другие вопросы рубрики «Questions and Answers»
- How does Diadoc ensure relevance in law for transferred documents?
- What role does communication provider play in electronic document management? Is it possible to enter agreement with contractor and transmit documents via e-mail?
- Which normative documents govern e-invoice interchange?
- How Diadoc transmits bleu stamp impression on e-documents?
- Shall we enter an agreement on electronic document flow with contractor in order to interchange documents in Diadoc?
- Shall we duplicate document transferred via Diadoc in paper form?
- How to submit documents to court?
- Is there any arbitration practice in the sphere of e-documents?
- Is it possible to submit documents to tax authority for check in e-form?
- How will cameral tax audit be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will field check be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will counter inspection be conducted for the company using e-documents? How we can submit documents to tax authority via Diadoc?
- Shall we enter an additional contract with contractors on e-document interchange?
- Can companies interchange documents if they are connected to different electronic document management operators? When does roaming appear?
- How to know what contractors are connected to Diadoc?