Yes, it is. For example, FAS of Volgo-Vyatsky district admitted legal force of an e-document signed with digital e-signature (Decree dated August, 11th in case N А43-5226/2010). The claimant required to recover debt from defendant for unpaid goods. Defendant did not want to admit e-documents signed with digital e-signature, and announced that they were not signed by authorized person. Court ascertained that documents had been issued in compliance with the requirements, and parties entered an amendment to the contract stating use of electronic document flow with digital e-signature for source documents. Signer digital e-signature certificate was submitted to the court. So, court lawfully decided that source documents had been signed duly, by defendant authorized person.
Другие вопросы рубрики «Questions and Answers»
- Shall we enter an agreement on electronic document flow with contractor in order to interchange documents in Diadoc?
- Shall we duplicate document transferred via Diadoc in paper form?
- How to submit documents to court?
- Is it possible to submit documents to tax authority for check in e-form?
- How will field check be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- Which documents Provider submits to court in the case of proceeding?
- How to know what contractors are connected to Diadoc?
- Can companies interchange documents if they are connected to different electronic document management operators? When does roaming appear?
- Shall we enter an additional contract with contractors on e-document interchange?
- How will counter inspection be conducted for the company using e-documents? How we can submit documents to tax authority via Diadoc?
- What role does communication provider play in electronic document management? Is it possible to enter agreement with contractor and transmit documents via e-mail?
- Which normative documents govern e-invoice interchange?
- How Diadoc transmits bleu stamp impression on e-documents?