Field checks are conducted at taxpayer location on the basis of tax inspection head decision. Tax inspectors will check e-document at site, without “printing out” – it is enough for them to see invoice or other source document on the screen (for example, in.pdf format).
Другие вопросы рубрики «Questions and Answers»
- Which documents Provider submits to court in the case of proceeding?
- How does Diadoc ensure relevance in law for transferred documents?
- What role does communication provider play in electronic document management? Is it possible to enter agreement with contractor and transmit documents via e-mail?
- Which normative documents govern e-invoice interchange?
- How Diadoc transmits bleu stamp impression on e-documents?
- Shall we enter an agreement on electronic document flow with contractor in order to interchange documents in Diadoc?
- Shall we duplicate document transferred via Diadoc in paper form?
- How to submit documents to court?
- Is there any arbitration practice in the sphere of e-documents?
- Is it possible to submit documents to tax authority for check in e-form?
- How will cameral tax audit be conducted for the company using e-documents?
- How will counter inspection be conducted for the company using e-documents? How we can submit documents to tax authority via Diadoc?
- Shall we enter an additional contract with contractors on e-document interchange?
- Can companies interchange documents if they are connected to different electronic document management operators? When does roaming appear?
- How to know what contractors are connected to Diadoc?