It is an award in electronic document flow. The winners are selected by independent experts and the business community.
The final ceremony of PRO EDO — 2020 was held online. At the interactive awards ceremony, the winners were announced in the categories:
- «PRO success: project of the year» — OOO «Technological Company Schlumberger».
- «PRO activity: effective connection of partners» — OOO «Maxima Logistic».
- «PRO courage: first place in industry» — OOO «A101».
- «PRO speed: effective introduction of the complex project» — OAO «Krastsvetmet».
- «PRO breakthrough: breakthrough in solving non-standard problems» — OOO «Logiterra».
- «PRO development: new level of automation» — OOO «Soft Engineering».
- «PRO dialogue: best project in the field of retail» — OOO «Alkor and Co».
- «PRO the world: the best international project» — OOO «PHILIPS».
- «PRO recognition: the best project according to the business community» — OOO «METALLOINVEST Corporate Service».
60 organizations participated in the competition, they described the history of the launch of electronic document flow (EDF), peculiarities of document automation solutions and economic effects of paperless technologies in their applications.
The participants' cases were evaluated by an independent jury — experienced experts in the field of EDF and information systems. Representatives of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, the Central Apparatus of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation, ANO «Digital Economy», the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia, associations of ROSEU, RAEC, ECR and real business were included in the expert council. The jury selected the winners in eight major categories.
The winner in the special category «PRO recognition: the best project according to the business community» was chosen by open voting on the website. The winner — the company «METALLOINVEST Corporate Service» — received over 10 000 votes.
Тhe head of the EDF in Kontur
Our appreciation goes to all those who sent the questionnaire for the competition and shared the unique experience of introducing EDF in the organization and industry. Each case is a contribution to the development of electronic document flow in the country and the development of EDF systems of Kontur. By creating and improving our services, we respond to the requests of the companies that transform their business into a more efficient one through the application of digital innovations.
The PRO EDO award was established by Kontur to celebrate the companies that showed the most significant results from the transition to electronic document flow. The annual award is held for users of the systems Kontur.Diadoc and Kontur.EDI.